Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thoughts without a home.......

I am surprised to find that many bloggers have more than one blog....just starting this journey, I have been overwhelmed with the everyday layout, but beginning to feel that i can navigate around a bit. Now I am on this computer, trying to catch up on the important issues of the day that cover an exhibit or something to do with art...but this leaves a huge part of me that I withhold and sometimes want to share.

I think this just might be the little page where I write my words just for me and if you want to come along that would be great.  I don't need agreement or understanding of this funny little space, just a place to say what comes and let it hang in the air as it forms its own direction...those thoughts that are being formed and worked out...that have to hang somewhere between heart and reason and just be.  Almost tangible but you dare not force their formation because you could totally cause a change in outcome.....
You know, the place where you know that God is changing your focus, your belief structure and you have to trust the process and let Him bring all of the pieces together.

Many times I find that the wait is as much a part of the answer as the finished destination....learning to embrace the stillness and like the quiet whispers that begin to emerge from the heart..........

And all of a sudden, you have a piece of revelation, there is an AH-HA moment and you are thankful for  the new download......all the while knowing that you still only have a little piece and must wait for more...it makes me smile...because with each little gift, I know He is chasing after me because He loves me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment